Version 22.214.171.12435 – March 30, 2017
- Fixed a potential crashes using the Options pane.
- Fixed an issue with the drag&drop that could delete the source file.
- Fixed an issue when using contextual menu on search results.
- Fixed some issues when using non-Gregorian calendar.
- Fixed an issue when using the option to move the index.
- Fixed a registration problem during the installation process.
- Fixed Microsoft Outlook Add-In installation error.
- Fixed Microsoft Outlook contact properties.
- Fixed some Microsoft Outlook indexation issues.
- Fixed indexation and detection issues for Offline PST files.
- Fixed Windows Live Mail detection.
- Fixed an issue with the search feature when in startup mode.
- Fixed configuration save process that could fail in rare circumstances.
- Fixed Microsoft OneNote indexation issues with embedded documents.
- Fixed Microsoft OneNote issue causing an out of memory error.
- Fixed some issues with translations.
- Fixed Lotus Notes registration issue with x64 version.
- Fixed an issue with the new PDF preview where it wouldn't work with some documents.
- Fixed some issues with the installation file.
- Many corrections and fixes.
Version 126.96.36.19992 – January 31st, 2017
Changes & Improvements
- Added support for Lotus Notes 9
- Added support for Microsoft OneNote files indexation
- Added support for EPUB e-book indexation
- Added support for Offline PST indexation
- Added a new Microsoft Outlook indexing method using an Add-In
- Added a new sort by relevance
- Added a new startup splash screen
- Added a smart indexing performance
- Improved document preview
- Improved PDF document preview
- Add a delay before starting the Outlook Add-in to accelerate Outlook startup
- Fixed an registration issue with Lotus Notes for Copernic Desktop Search version x64
- Fixed some issues with the installation file
- Many corrections and optimisations